Transparency Maldives is looking for an interested and qualified party to develop a voter education campaign ahead of the Presidential Elections 2013, as part of Transparency Maldives’ Elections Program.
The proposed voter education has two main components:
– Campaign focusing on TV, radio, print/online media and social media
– An outreach program, where Transparency Maldives will travel to communities and conduct voter education campaigning.
Interested and qualified parties are to submit technical and financial proposals electronically to email@example.com no later than 20 April 2013.
For questions please call Ibrahim Thayyib, Press and Public Outreach Coordinator, on +960 9978899
View/Download the Request for Proposal for Voter Education Programme.
Transparency Maldives is looking for volunteers to apply for long term and Election Day observation of the upcoming Presidential, Parliamentary and Local Council Elections in the Maldives.
Interested individuals could either contact Transparency Maldives number 3304017 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org expressing their interest or for further information.
Election Observation is a key component of Transparency Maldives newly launched Elections Program. The objectives of the Program include advancing the values of transparency and integrity in the electoral processes and contributing towards the empowerment of the electorate in voting in a more informed and responsible manner.
Requirements of Observers
– Should be 18 years or above
– Should not be actively involved in politics
– Should not be serving a court sentence
– Preference will be given to individuals who are currently not members of any political party